XpoFairs™ is looking for an Exhibition Director/Manager to spearhead the entry into the B2B space in what is set to become the world’s leading on-line B2B events organization.
This is a once in a life time opportunity to of join a young and dynamic company in its early days of growth, and be an instrumental player of the anticipated global growth and the revolution of the Exhibition industry.
We are seeking a go getting, talented, ambitious, highly motivated, results driven, entrepreneur to join at this early stage, with the desire and ability to be part of something new, life changing, and rewarding.
- Must already be in an Exhibition Director/Manager role or fully experienced and ready for promotion
- Possess an impressive proven track record and proven experience of managing and spearheading the sales and marketing functions to deliver successful, target driven, commercially sustainable events within budgeted framework
- Previous start-up experience a strong plus
- Must possess a high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player
- A proven track record in strategic development and people management is a must
- Top Class Excel and numeracy skills
- Must posses exceptional organizational & negotiation skills
- A flair for spotting and exploiting viable and profitable business opportunities for Event/s growth and development
- Be able to demonstrate flair for communicating and writing, clear and succinct marketing copy
- Able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to business
- A proven track record in managing and directing events as an Exhibition Director/Manager with a strong focus on sales and marketing
- Experience, knowledge, ability and desire to adopt new technologies and new web related e-marking strategies are a strong advantage
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of running a profit centre
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Organizing the operational functions and management of all activities relating to the event/s (without the operational venue logistics associated with traditional trade shows), meeting set targets and ensuring that all operations fall within budgets
- Be responsible for spearheading & building up the sales and marketing team, from ground level working closely with the team to support/guide them to ensure individual and team revenues are met, to deliver successful, target driven, commercially sustainable events within budgeted framework
- Relationship building skills, both internal and external
- Providing timely budgets and business plans for board approval
- Creating sharp succinct marketing materials and show specific web-site content
- Identifying and exploiting viable and profitable business opportunities for event growth and development
- Building strong links within the relevant industry: magazines, associations, exhibitors, and key visitors
- Creating pricing models and sponsorship packages to optimize revenues in lateral markets
- Identifying, recruiting, motivating high quality staff
- Identifying and developing profitable partnerships
- Formulating a 3 year plan, together with the associated budgets
- Reporting and working closely with the CEO
- Devising conference formats and topic strategy, guaranteeing quality, integrity and profitability of all conferences, ensuring topics and formats evolve to ensure that conferences keep abreast of the constantly changing market
- Responsible for optimizing revenues
- Devising and implementing strategies for industry specific Events
11 Hartfield Crescent
London SW19 3RL
XpoFairs is equal opportunities employer – meaning that all of the positions we offer are based on talent, experience, qualifications, being very good at what you do and ability to perform the job, therefore candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Agencies: Please do not submit CVs or resumes to our jobs site, to our employees or to XpoFairs by any other means, unless you have a written contract with us.