XpoFairs™ is looking for a Sales Executive within the International Gift and Housewares arena in what is set to become the world’s leading on-line B2B events organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a young and dynamic company at its early days of growth, and be an instrumental player in the growth and the revolutionising of the Exhibition industry.
We are seeking a go getting, talented, ambitious, self motivated, results driven, individual to join at this early stage, with the desire and ability to take advantage of the career opportunities within the expanding portfolio.
- You will be a graduate from, or already have experience within, the exhibition sales / events environment or keen to move into the exhibition space.
- Be self motivated, passionate, tenacious and hungry to succeed in the exhibition and e-commerce market place
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the day to day needs and growth of the business
- Possess good administrative skills and computer literacy, particularly with Word, Excel, Outlook and Database management.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator
- Possess strong organizational abilities, with an acute eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work within a team, as well as on your own.
- The ability and desire to adopt new technologies and new web related e-marking strategies a strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience of the Gift and Housewares B2B market place is a strong plus
- Possess an impressive proven track record for generating new business and maintain existing relationships, with a consistent record of being one of the top sales individuals within a sales team
- Generating new business and maintaining existing relationships
- Building up sales from ground level working closely within a team and alone to ensure revenues and targets are met within a budgeted framework.
- Tele-sales and presentations to warm and cold leads to potential exhibitors and follow through to completed sales
- Ensuring all sales administration is completed to a high standard.
- Liaison with the accounting team to assist in deposit collection where necessary
- Constructing and maintaining databases for prospecting and mailing clients.
11 Hartfield Crescent
London SW19 3RL
XpoFairs is equal opportunities employer – meaning that all of the positions we offer are based on talent, experience, qualifications, being very good at what you do and ability to perform the job, therefore candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Agencies: Please do not submit CV’s or resumes to our jobs site, to our employees or to XpoFairs by any other means, unless you have a written contract with us.